منتدى كورة عالمية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى كورة عالمية

على منتدى كورة عالمية تقدر تعرف كل جديد عن الكورة

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

للإعلان على منتدى كورة عالمية أعلن عن طريق هذا الايميل asser_mohsen2008@yahoo.com أسعارنا بسيطة ولكننا نحقق لك ما تريد

Vidic: We will not get out of Old Trafford

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
zamalek4ever
Admin
zamalek4ever

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 506
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/08/2009
الموقع : أم الدنيا

Vidic: We will not get out of Old Trafford Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Vidic: We will not get out of Old Trafford   Vidic: We will not get out of Old Trafford Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 25 أغسطس - 15:05

He has maintained his Serbian defender Nemanja Vidic Manchester United that he will not join the Spanish club Barcelona.

The Vidic, who is on Barcelona to sign him he would not come out of Manchester United until the end of his career because love that is found by the masses of Manchester United is priceless.

, "Vidic said in remarks to the media English: I am tired of so much talk about the transition to Spanish giants Barcelona and before the club AC Milan.

I do not know where to come to such rumors, I am a player at Manchester United will not play for another club, I will not leave Old Trafford only in the case of retire.

The latest rumors that long-gun steel that his wife is trying to pressure him for a move to FC Barcelona for the desire to live in Spain, something denied by the player completely.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://kora3almia.yoo7.com

Vidic: We will not get out of Old Trafford
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى كورة عالمية :: الكرة تتحدث الانجليزية :: الكرة تتحدث الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: