منتدى كورة عالمية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى كورة عالمية

على منتدى كورة عالمية تقدر تعرف كل جديد عن الكورة

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

للإعلان على منتدى كورة عالمية أعلن عن طريق هذا الايميل asser_mohsen2008@yahoo.com أسعارنا بسيطة ولكننا نحقق لك ما تريد

Messi: I did not dare to look in the face of Henry

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
zamalek4ever
Admin
zamalek4ever

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 506
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/08/2009
الموقع : أم الدنيا

Messi: I did not dare to look in the face of Henry Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Messi: I did not dare to look in the face of Henry   Messi: I did not dare to look in the face of Henry Icon_minitimeالأربعاء 26 أغسطس - 19:27

Messi: I did not dare to look in the face of Henry admitted the Argentine star Lionel Messi, he was ashamed to look in the face of his colleague Thierry Henry when he joined Barcelona to the beginning of last season, as it implied the admiration and respect for Hdidn Ndjemafrenc Messi's comments came in a joint interview with him newspaper (L'Equipe), the French sports and his colleague Thierry Henry stars, where he spoke about their relationship before and after they met a team of Barcelona, where you do not think of Lionel Messi and Thierry Henry, who see in each other a star and a symbol that they will play a large spherical one day in the team itself and the young Argentine star said that Henry is one of the biggest soccer stars in the world and he felt great awe when he saw him for the first time in the corridors of the club, saying: "When I entered the first time to the changing rooms after the accession of Henry I was in awe so great I was not dare to look in his face, "adding:" I had learned what he was doing in England and how he became a symbol of Arsenal and the fans have always brought him respect and suddenly we are together on the same team I was very shy of it because I consider it one of the players favorite for me, "For his part, noted that the French star Messi stuck in his mind since the Barcelona meeting in 2006 before the London club Chelsea in the Champions League, saying: "All the world remembers the price of the semi-finals of the Champions League in 2006 between Barcelona and Chelsea, which was keen to follow-up of Stamford Bridge ". He continued: "Everyone knows how much exposure Messi disabilities and interruptions during the meeting, but he maintained to provide the same high standards in this game specifically demonstrated to the world that they are watching one of the football greats
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://kora3almia.yoo7.com

Messi: I did not dare to look in the face of Henry
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Zamalek face Tersana in a friendly next Sunday

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى كورة عالمية :: الكرة تتحدث الانجليزية :: الكرة تتحدث الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: