منتدى كورة عالمية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى كورة عالمية

على منتدى كورة عالمية تقدر تعرف كل جديد عن الكورة

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

للإعلان على منتدى كورة عالمية أعلن عن طريق هذا الايميل asser_mohsen2008@yahoo.com أسعارنا بسيطة ولكننا نحقق لك ما تريد

Mohamed Barakat for mercury (Shorouk): sun Championships will not lose the empire of Egypt .. We do not fear Zamalek .. , Afraid only of ourselves

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
zamalek4ever
Admin
zamalek4ever

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 506
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/08/2009
الموقع : أم الدنيا

Mohamed Barakat for mercury (Shorouk): sun Championships will not lose the empire of Egypt .. We do not fear Zamalek .. , Afraid only of ourselves Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Mohamed Barakat for mercury (Shorouk): sun Championships will not lose the empire of Egypt .. We do not fear Zamalek .. , Afraid only of ourselves   Mohamed Barakat for mercury (Shorouk): sun Championships will not lose the empire of Egypt .. We do not fear Zamalek .. , Afraid only of ourselves Icon_minitimeالخميس 27 أغسطس - 17:20

Mohamed Barakat, remains one of the major players in the Al-Ahli and the national team missed important to infection especially as it was always in good condition, contrary to what everyone expects, and his return was necessary to stop him in this dialogue.

He spoke for Ahly star «Sunrise» refused to reduce the chances of the team win trophies after the departure of the Portuguese Manuel Jose and Hossam Al-Badri took to the task of coaching the team as his successor and said that Ahly will remain upright and will continue to players winning championships with the device's new artwork.

Barakat and disclosed that he did not think at all to leave the team and join a club to the Gulf after the end of his contract with the end of this season, spoke about the love of fans and defended the Ahly goalkeeper, considered that the opportunity to rise against Egypt for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa still exists, The following lines, the outcome of the meeting with the star-Ahly.

<First you recovered fully from the injury, which was out with over the last three months?
Yes, thankfully got rid of the infection, which Ahramtny to participate with the team since last May and I hope to be back in the favor of the team and keep on winning tournaments and for the happiness of the masses of the team.

<Why Isabatk multiplied in the recent period, and why you need for a long time until you return to the game again?
Injuries as written and not inevitable and I'm satisfied so much, despite that the injuries suffered were serious, but not the will of God what you promised to play again and since I was young and I am a friend of the injuries, where she was a broken leg at the time that I was a player in the rail and not being able to sign all to play ball again, but the determination that was inside me prompted me not to despair and Zadtny determined to return and two seasons ago I was injured than the scope of «cap» knee and underwent surgery in Germany and need for a long time so I am recovering and tobacco with them from participating with the national team at African Cup of Nations which was set up in Ghana last year and before the end of last season Tardtny pain pelvic bone and I could not touch the ball resulting from the severe pain and I took a rest from participating in the drills, but did not get rid of the infection and I traveled to Germany and found that the key to this pain due to the increase load on the pelvic muscle in the tournament.

<, Therefore, is not a chronic injury will not Taodk again?
I heard about the fact that my injury is chronic and I am on the road to retire from the ball and received the news with laughter and sadness at the same time as I used to laugh of contempt for the reader's mind some newspapers and the lack of accuracy in reporting correct but I would sadder than the persistence of some to hold to this issue, which hit Many fans were concerned and Ikableueny at the gate of Al-Ahly to make sure the authenticity of these reports and I think that I'm back to participate in group exercises and matches the best response to those who promoted the common goals for chronic The issue of re-injury me it is contained and there is no guarantee that the player be a sound all the time.

<What about the crisis that I have raised with the coaching staff Bookmarking filming your new?
The story of the link between filming I get my program which will be broadcast during Ramadan and to enter into a crisis with the technical device very naive because I have the approval of the imaging program after I got permission from the club was shot twenty-eight episodes after our return from Germany did not take too much time in painting.

<What about the negotiations to renew your contract and you are prompted to get 3 million pounds in the season?
I did not ask to get 3 million pounds, but asked for 12 million in season spoken laughingly added: I have not talk to me one in the building within the club and who do not believe me come back to Ahli officials and ask them about it I do not know why we always anticipate where still in the two decades the entire season, and the circumstances of concern team league matches makes it very difficult to talk about the replenishment negotiations as well as I would not impose my conditions on Al-Ahly Club This is the case all the players who know very well that the club officials appreciate the good value of each player.

<But there is no flaw in you get 3 million pounds in the season as long as you see you deserve it?
Know that, but this did not happen and everyone within Ahly know how much love and passion for the team and since I joined the Legion did not happen to have affected any problem because I know I am a football player for him to perform his duties and leave anything else for the management of a club which is well known, as I told you, the real value of each player Many do not know what I am not a player physically and my goal in the first place to stay with the team, which gave me a lot since joining him and contributed to increase my popularity.

<But any player in your place and your age wants to secure their own future and required the other hand he wanted to ensure this?
Things that bother me to talk about I reached menopause and to renew the contractual arrangement with the team will be my last pretext that I am after a month and a half from now I will complete my third and thirty-forgetting all I'm still able to tender for the next several years and must be on the basis of objective evaluation and not according to age the player and myself, I know that the money livelihood from God and my wisdom in life is the adage: I learned that my living will not take off without me My heart Votmon.

<But the frequency you're thinking of playing for a club that you are stalling the Gulf and in the renewal of the Legion for that reason?
Drawback of delaying to accuse me of someone I do not know explicit bargaining and whatever happens, I will not be GA of procrastination with the Department of Ahli It is illogical to sacrifice love and love me Ahly fans for jogging and money behind the Gulf if you also refused to continue with the team two seasons ago and then because I had many tempting offers from clubs in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait, but I sacrificed it all in order to continue with Ahly and agreed to renew my contract for three seasons ending with the end of this season.

<So you do not have a problem in innovation and to continue with the team?
Yes, there is no problem and is ready immediately to sit down with club officials and the signing of new contracts because I do not want to leave for Ahly, but this does not mean I prove myself to manage the club, which has its own calculations on all for the team and let's not anticipate the events and the coming days will end all this the controversy over the refresher for the team.

<Away from innovation .. What do you think of the team in the last period?
I think the team is heading in the right way at the moment, although there was some concern from the public as a result of the defeats we've had during the period of preparation but that the Aiglgueny, because the aim of the friendly games behind experimentation for both tactical thinking of the device or on the technical level of some players attempt to Sarham in the crucible of the team until a harmony between the Kef all the players and invite the public to not to fear the future of the Ahly team that empire does not lose sight of the sun tournaments, the next best, God willing.

<Do you believe that the departure of the Portuguese Manuel Jose will adversely affect the team?
No one disputes the fact that Jose of the best coaches who have assumed the National Training but history proves that the NCB Aigv on one of the proud and that entity will also change people and that comes and goes, and this remains Ahly .. For this I think that Ahly will not be affected, especially with the departure of Jose and a Captain Hossam Al-Badri, who has the experience and aspirations of what it takes to achieve great successes with the team success paralleled Jose.

<, But change the way the team played, did not benefit Ahly, who won the heavy defeats during the setup?
Change the way the play would be in favor of the team and I think we delay too much in the application of the method 4/4/2 and its derivatives should not be judged on the level of the team during the games we lost in the preparations and the way in which many new features and enough that it makes all the players in case of high concentration It requires everyone to be on alert inside the stadium and I think that the players are now a few steps away from understanding how the new form will add an offensive on the performance of the team during our matches the next league.

<Nothing to fear from the booming Zamalek strengthen the squad after a number of talented players?
With the utmost honesty and truthfulness are not afraid of Zamalek and other league clubs and players at the Ahly We are not afraid only of ourselves and just sat back and alone, which will be given preference in the other clubs to win trophies and we have the determination and resolve what drives me to reassure the fans and to emphasize that we will not tire, numbness, and will not be satisfied with tournaments which has become the title of the current generation of players.

<But there is fear and concern of the level of new players who have contracts with Ahly?
New players who were engaged in a very good and will have significant effects with the team, but oppressed by the media, which reduces the potential technical, although they have the potential of high technical and lacked only the harmony with the players, old and My heart is with those players who have been hang them early and take part in an official with the team and must all know that Ahli players are the best on the scene.

Have you Ahly suffered from a real crisis in the goalkeeping?
I do not agree with the chanting of such words and we have Amir Abdel Hamid and goalkeeper Ramzi Saleh Ahmed Adel Abdel Moneim rising and the three are able to team goalkeeper, but they oppressed because of the impression prior to the public that they are exercising falling into the errors and guards other clubs both locally and internationally to Ajrikpon errors.

<Rumors abounded about the presence of conflicts and strife within the group .. What is the validity of that?
This is pure fabrication and everyone knows that the NBE was the only club in Egypt, which enjoys the stability of each individual working at the club knows his limits well so there are no problems because the player knows his limits and the coach understands the nature of his mission director and the Governing Council as well and I hope that the day will come when the work goes Egyptian clubs within each form, which occurs in the Al-Ahli and then we will achieve a quantum leap.

<What do you think of the Algerian Emir Saioud plays for Ahly's new?
Amir is a talented player and waiting for a big future and he just needs to participate in the many number of games that will make it gain the experience that qualifies him to play mainly with the team and I think that in addition to the powerful Legion during the coming seasons because the level is promising and has high techniques.

<What about Hussein Yasser Mohammadi?
Hussein, one of the best players Almharien and had encountered bad luck with the team last season and I hope to provide all Maldih of the team this season and managing to success.

<How do you see the national team's chances to reach the 2010 World Cup in South Africa?
Our chances are still there to get the World Cup despite the difficulty of the task and must do our utmost to win the next three weekends, hoping to find Algeria, Zambia and I have a bit more success in getting through to the World Cup because we deserve it.

<Frtoa but the players in the opportunity after the draw against Zambia and the loss to Algeria?
What happened in Zambia and Algeria outside the will of the players after missing us fully reconcile the two games in Portland, Oregon, and Algeria, which leads Aljmuap with 7 points after beating us and draw with Zambia and Rwanda will continue to be our present to get the World Cup.

Source: Al-Shorouk journal
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://kora3almia.yoo7.com

Mohamed Barakat for mercury (Shorouk): sun Championships will not lose the empire of Egypt .. We do not fear Zamalek .. , Afraid only of ourselves
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Included Gabbas and Abu Saud, and Shaaban and the Salama of the team .. And the return of Barakat and exit Shikabala
» Zamalek face Tersana in a friendly next Sunday
» Mido: Point Contractors may lead Zamalek to win the league
» to the White shirt fans - Download a song I love you, Zamalek
» Zamalek resume training without rest and a medical test to Shikabala

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى كورة عالمية :: الكرة تتحدث الانجليزية :: الكرة تتحدث الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: