منتدى كورة عالمية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى كورة عالمية

على منتدى كورة عالمية تقدر تعرف كل جديد عن الكورة

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

للإعلان على منتدى كورة عالمية أعلن عن طريق هذا الايميل asser_mohsen2008@yahoo.com أسعارنا بسيطة ولكننا نحقق لك ما تريد

Said: I have the right to join any club now without commitment period of limitation

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
zamalek4ever
Admin
zamalek4ever

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 506
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/08/2009
الموقع : أم الدنيا

Said: I have the right to join any club now without commitment period of limitation Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Said: I have the right to join any club now without commitment period of limitation   Said: I have the right to join any club now without commitment period of limitation Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 25 أغسطس - 13:10

He Ismaili defender Ibrahim Saied previous three clubs to negotiate with the Libyan now to join the ranks during the coming period.

He Said that the President of the Egyptian club entered into serious negotiations with him to join the ranks of the club handed indefinite.

He also stressed the player that there are contacts of Captain Ibrahim Yousef, to return again to the team white.

And the third club Said added that some of the Lovers Ismaili intervened to restore the castle to the ranks of yellow in his remarks, stressing that all these things will be resolved as soon as possible.

The player also said he was entitled to enrollment in the ranks of any other club during this time from the Premier League after winning a promise from some officials of the Commission on Affairs of the players of the soccer federation.

The player that has a special request to play in any club without the obligation limitation period, which ended at the beginning of this month.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://kora3almia.yoo7.com

Said: I have the right to join any club now without commitment period of limitation
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Mission ENPPI go to the Congo Today, ready to meet with Vita Club

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى كورة عالمية :: الكرة تتحدث الانجليزية :: الكرة تتحدث الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: